EDITORIAL: Value your vote
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Jakarta political climate looks to heat up again as two candidate pairs, which the provincial poll body declared on Saturday as eligible to contest in the April 19 gubernatorial election runoff, will campaign on Tuesday. For the sake of fairness, incumbent Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama and his running mate incumbent Deputy Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat will have to take m...
You might also like :
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Three elephants in Jambi relocated to prevent inbreeding
- Economic nationalism is back in Indonesia as election approaches
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- BTS cancels collaboration with Yasushi Akimoto
- Dalai Lama: I knew of sex abuse by Buddhist teachers since 1990s
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 'Kinky Boots' encourages Chinese drag queens to 'be themselves'
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods