Renewing Indonesian-Tunisian bilateral ties
Tunisian ambassador to Indonesia
PREMIUM The 61st independence day of Tunisia, which fell on March 20, is a great moment for the nation to assess what has been so far achieved and, most importantly, to chart the course of action that lies ahead in terms of economic and social development. One can ask candidly: what about the political progress and democratization that Tunisia is supposed to accomplish or at least finish up? Such quest...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack