COMMENTARY: Losing Jakarta. How will it impact Jokowi's 2019 reelection bid ?
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Idul Fitri came early at hundreds of mosques in the capital as their congregations chanted takbir (praise to Allah) and lit firecrackers until late on Wednesday in celebration of a new dawn after Anies Baswedan, the gubernatorial candidate backed by conservative and hard-line Muslim groups, swept closer to leading Jakarta. Anies, supported by the opposition camp, delivered a crushing defeat, ac...
You might also like :
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action