EDITORIAL: Challenges for the new governor
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Anies Baswedan, a distinguished communicator, and Sandiaga Uno, a noted businessman, should form a strong leadership team as the new governor and deputy governor of Jakarta from next October. Anies’ communications skills are urgently needed to heal the racial and religious divisions that marred the gubernatorial election campaign over the past eight months. In fact, good communication is the...
You might also like :
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers