After the acid attack: Let the (blame) game begin!
Hendi Yogi Prabowo
Director of the Center for Forensic Accounting Studies at the Islamic University of Indonesia
PREMIUM After a recent acid attack on a senior investigator of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) the anti-graft body is currently facing another threat in the form of the House of Representatives’ exercising its inquiry right. Many regard the political move as an attempt to interfere with KPK investigations, particularly those involving House members. However, some lawmakers initiating ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte