After the acid attack: Let the (blame) game begin!
Hendi Yogi Prabowo
Director of the Center for Forensic Accounting Studies at the Islamic University of Indonesia
PREMIUM After a recent acid attack on a senior investigator of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) the anti-graft body is currently facing another threat in the form of the House of Representatives’ exercising its inquiry right. Many regard the political move as an attempt to interfere with KPK investigations, particularly those involving House members. However, some lawmakers initiating ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh