After the acid attack: Let the (blame) game begin!
Hendi Yogi Prabowo
Director of the Center for Forensic Accounting Studies at the Islamic University of Indonesia
PREMIUM After a recent acid attack on a senior investigator of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) the anti-graft body is currently facing another threat in the form of the House of Representatives’ exercising its inquiry right. Many regard the political move as an attempt to interfere with KPK investigations, particularly those involving House members. However, some lawmakers initiating ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Jember airport development kicks off
- British couple's message in a bottle reaches Gaza