After the acid attack: Let the (blame) game begin!
Hendi Yogi Prabowo
Director of the Center for Forensic Accounting Studies at the Islamic University of Indonesia
PREMIUM After a recent acid attack on a senior investigator of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) the anti-graft body is currently facing another threat in the form of the House of Representatives’ exercising its inquiry right. Many regard the political move as an attempt to interfere with KPK investigations, particularly those involving House members. However, some lawmakers initiating ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Indonesia should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Fourth suspect named in N. Sumatra Police attack