After the acid attack: Let the (blame) game begin!
Hendi Yogi Prabowo
Director of the Center for Forensic Accounting Studies at the Islamic University of Indonesia
PREMIUM After a recent acid attack on a senior investigator of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) the anti-graft body is currently facing another threat in the form of the House of Representatives’ exercising its inquiry right. Many regard the political move as an attempt to interfere with KPK investigations, particularly those involving House members. However, some lawmakers initiating ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards