Lending rates in new reserve regime
State University of Jakarta
The failure to achieve single-digit lending rates by the end of 2016 has not apparently dampened the enthusiasm of Bank Indonesia (BI) to achieve the target this year.
At the end of March 2017, the average lending rate was 11.90 percent, a slight decline from 11.97 percent in the previous month.
The decline in deposit rates is still much greater than that ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem