Being Indonesian: Not by memorizing Pancasila
Playwright, theater producer, director and cultural and women’s activist
PREMIUM Pancasila state ideology has become a topic widely discussed, with many expressing concern that Indonesia’s diversity is under threat and that Pancasila values have been forgotten. Many people are urging that the teaching of Pancasila in schools be strengthened. Opening the congress of Fatayat, the women’s wing of the Nahdlatul Ulama Islamic organization in Palangkaraya, Central Kal...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Jember airport development kicks off
- British couple's message in a bottle reaches Gaza