Being Indonesian: Not by memorizing Pancasila
Playwright, theater producer, director and cultural and women’s activist
PREMIUM Pancasila state ideology has become a topic widely discussed, with many expressing concern that Indonesia’s diversity is under threat and that Pancasila values have been forgotten. Many people are urging that the teaching of Pancasila in schools be strengthened. Opening the congress of Fatayat, the women’s wing of the Nahdlatul Ulama Islamic organization in Palangkaraya, Central Kal...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards