We're all in this together
Author of Encounters with Asian Decolonization
Here’s a problem to contemplate — as if we don’t have enough. I’ve noticed, lately, that I, and too many people around me, despise the new global populism so much that we’re sometimes, in our frustration, doing what we claim to be against — stereotyping and generalizing entire cultures or countries.
These days, United States President Donald...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police