We're all in this together
Author of Encounters with Asian Decolonization
Here’s a problem to contemplate — as if we don’t have enough. I’ve noticed, lately, that I, and too many people around me, despise the new global populism so much that we’re sometimes, in our frustration, doing what we claim to be against — stereotyping and generalizing entire cultures or countries.
These days, United States President Donald...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler