We're all in this together
Author of Encounters with Asian Decolonization
Here’s a problem to contemplate — as if we don’t have enough. I’ve noticed, lately, that I, and too many people around me, despise the new global populism so much that we’re sometimes, in our frustration, doing what we claim to be against — stereotyping and generalizing entire cultures or countries.
These days, United States President Donald...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem