New Asian lender can clear the air
Head campaigner of environmental group Wahana Lingkungan Indonesia (Walhi) on energy and urban issues
This week members of the newest international financial institution — the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) — will gather in South Korea for the launch of its energy strategy.
With around US$100 billion of capital at its disposal, its vision will help shape how our homes and cities are powered for decades to come.
And this could not happen ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft