New Asian lender can clear the air
Head campaigner of environmental group Wahana Lingkungan Indonesia (Walhi) on energy and urban issues
This week members of the newest international financial institution — the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) — will gather in South Korea for the launch of its energy strategy.
With around US$100 billion of capital at its disposal, its vision will help shape how our homes and cities are powered for decades to come.
And this could not happen ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler