New Asian lender can clear the air
Head campaigner of environmental group Wahana Lingkungan Indonesia (Walhi) on energy and urban issues
This week members of the newest international financial institution — the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) — will gather in South Korea for the launch of its energy strategy.
With around US$100 billion of capital at its disposal, its vision will help shape how our homes and cities are powered for decades to come.
And this could not happen ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash