Preventing MNCs from shifting profits
Fadhil Hasan and Imaduddin Abdullah
PREMIUM Over the past several years, the Indonesian government has initiated a number of policies intended to expand its tax base. An expanded tax base would create a higher fiscal space that could be used to fund development programs, especially for infrastructure development. In the National Medium Term Development Plan 2015-2019, the government set an ambitious revenue state target of which tax inco...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit