Preventing MNCs from shifting profits
Fadhil Hasan and Imaduddin Abdullah
PREMIUM Over the past several years, the Indonesian government has initiated a number of policies intended to expand its tax base. An expanded tax base would create a higher fiscal space that could be used to fund development programs, especially for infrastructure development. In the National Medium Term Development Plan 2015-2019, the government set an ambitious revenue state target of which tax inco...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash