Preventing MNCs from shifting profits
Fadhil Hasan and Imaduddin Abdullah
PREMIUM Over the past several years, the Indonesian government has initiated a number of policies intended to expand its tax base. An expanded tax base would create a higher fiscal space that could be used to fund development programs, especially for infrastructure development. In the National Medium Term Development Plan 2015-2019, the government set an ambitious revenue state target of which tax inco...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Jakarta nightclubs targeted following drug raids
- Milk, mackerel to be part of Jakarta food subsidy program
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment