Preventing MNCs from shifting profits
Fadhil Hasan and Imaduddin Abdullah
PREMIUM Over the past several years, the Indonesian government has initiated a number of policies intended to expand its tax base. An expanded tax base would create a higher fiscal space that could be used to fund development programs, especially for infrastructure development. In the National Medium Term Development Plan 2015-2019, the government set an ambitious revenue state target of which tax inco...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals