Preventing MNCs from shifting profits
Fadhil Hasan and Imaduddin Abdullah
PREMIUM Over the past several years, the Indonesian government has initiated a number of policies intended to expand its tax base. An expanded tax base would create a higher fiscal space that could be used to fund development programs, especially for infrastructure development. In the National Medium Term Development Plan 2015-2019, the government set an ambitious revenue state target of which tax inco...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft