Sifting through South China Sea maritime issues
Lecturer at the Indonesian Defense University
PREMIUM Tension in the South China Sea (SCS) is not receding despite the ruling of international arbitration on the territorial waters between the Philippines and China. Rivalry persists not only between maritime powers but also between the claimants. In particular, a spat between the United States and China has reached an alarming level for littoral Southeast Asian nations, as it may tilt the region&r...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft