COMMENTARY: Ending anti-vaccine arguments for the sake of our young
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM As a mother of two lovely and healthy daughters, I don’t really care about how other mothers raise their loved ones. Nor do I care whether they are working moms or stayat-home moms, breastfeeding, or whether they are helicopter moms or tiger moms. But dealing with anti-vaccination mothers is a different story. I believe they are arrogant and selfish people, who don’t really care tha...
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Payment of 'uang ketok palu' is tradition, councilors admit to corruption court