Crafting Indonesia's cyber strategy
Purna Cita Nugraha
Holds PhD in cyberlaw and is a member of the Indonesia Telematics Society
PREMIUM The future of the internet was recently a hot topic at the United Nations. Experts and policymakers from all around the globe gathered in New York in June to seek ways to make the internet a safer and secure place for all mankind, They attended the fourth and final session of the fifth United Nations Group of Governmental Experts on Developments in the Field of Information and Telecommunication...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Tourism Ministry to lure New Zealand yachters
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- President Jokowi optimistic about electric cars in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu