Crafting Indonesia's cyber strategy
Purna Cita Nugraha
Holds PhD in cyberlaw and is a member of the Indonesia Telematics Society
PREMIUM The future of the internet was recently a hot topic at the United Nations. Experts and policymakers from all around the globe gathered in New York in June to seek ways to make the internet a safer and secure place for all mankind, They attended the fourth and final session of the fifth United Nations Group of Governmental Experts on Developments in the Field of Information and Telecommunication...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling