Crafting Indonesia's cyber strategy
Purna Cita Nugraha
Holds PhD in cyberlaw and is a member of the Indonesia Telematics Society
PREMIUM The future of the internet was recently a hot topic at the United Nations. Experts and policymakers from all around the globe gathered in New York in June to seek ways to make the internet a safer and secure place for all mankind, They attended the fourth and final session of the fifth United Nations Group of Governmental Experts on Developments in the Field of Information and Telecommunication...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies