Crafting Indonesia's cyber strategy
Purna Cita Nugraha
Holds PhD in cyberlaw and is a member of the Indonesia Telematics Society
PREMIUM The future of the internet was recently a hot topic at the United Nations. Experts and policymakers from all around the globe gathered in New York in June to seek ways to make the internet a safer and secure place for all mankind, They attended the fourth and final session of the fifth United Nations Group of Governmental Experts on Developments in the Field of Information and Telecommunication...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move