Raise our children with the value of peace
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
PREMIUM The Islamic world today comprises more than 1.6 billion people, with 60 percent at a young, productive age. This is a great demographic dividend for the Muslim world. Member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) have the responsibility of nurturing the youth, injecting them with morality, ethics and values, creating an environment conducive for them to grow and empowering them...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung