Raise our children with the value of peace
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
PREMIUM The Islamic world today comprises more than 1.6 billion people, with 60 percent at a young, productive age. This is a great demographic dividend for the Muslim world. Member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) have the responsibility of nurturing the youth, injecting them with morality, ethics and values, creating an environment conducive for them to grow and empowering them...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling