Raise our children with the value of peace
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
PREMIUM The Islamic world today comprises more than 1.6 billion people, with 60 percent at a young, productive age. This is a great demographic dividend for the Muslim world. Member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) have the responsibility of nurturing the youth, injecting them with morality, ethics and values, creating an environment conducive for them to grow and empowering them...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies