Raise our children with the value of peace
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
PREMIUM The Islamic world today comprises more than 1.6 billion people, with 60 percent at a young, productive age. This is a great demographic dividend for the Muslim world. Member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) have the responsibility of nurturing the youth, injecting them with morality, ethics and values, creating an environment conducive for them to grow and empowering them...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Tourism Ministry to lure New Zealand yachters
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- President Jokowi optimistic about electric cars in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu