Raise our children with the value of peace
Retno LP Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Indonesia
PREMIUM The Islamic world today comprises more than 1.6 billion people, with 60 percent at a young, productive age. This is a great demographic dividend for the Muslim world. Member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) have the responsibility of nurturing the youth, injecting them with morality, ethics and values, creating an environment conducive for them to grow and empowering them...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move