ASEAN at 50: The way forward
Roberto R. Romulo, Jusuf Wanandi and Albert del Rosario
PREMIUM In 50 years, members of ASEAN have emerged from their colonial past to collectively assume control of their own destiny and play a central role in setting the security and economic agenda for Southeast Asia. Today, ASEAN faces new challenges in a world that may be at its most uncertain in the last 25 years. These challenges include geopolitical tensions among external powers, a more difficult e...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Status: Online, but not present