ASEAN at 50: The way forward
Roberto R. Romulo, Jusuf Wanandi and Albert del Rosario
PREMIUM In 50 years, members of ASEAN have emerged from their colonial past to collectively assume control of their own destiny and play a central role in setting the security and economic agenda for Southeast Asia. Today, ASEAN faces new challenges in a world that may be at its most uncertain in the last 25 years. These challenges include geopolitical tensions among external powers, a more difficult e...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3