ASEAN at 50: The way forward
Roberto R. Romulo, Jusuf Wanandi and Albert del Rosario
PREMIUM In 50 years, members of ASEAN have emerged from their colonial past to collectively assume control of their own destiny and play a central role in setting the security and economic agenda for Southeast Asia. Today, ASEAN faces new challenges in a world that may be at its most uncertain in the last 25 years. These challenges include geopolitical tensions among external powers, a more difficult e...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Trump says Queen thinks Brexit is 'very complex problem': Report
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games
- White House, CNN in fresh row over scrapped Bolton interview