The ID card scam the most sickening of all
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman and Morten Meyerhoff Nielsen
PREMIUM What is not being corrupted in Indonesia? Case after case emerges from a seemingly bottomless pit. From imports of beef and medical equipment to security and defense, even pilgrimage funds and the procurement of the Quran have been affected by scandals. Not to mention the countless government officials under investigation by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) for various graft cases. ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m