The ID card scam the most sickening of all
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman and Morten Meyerhoff Nielsen
PREMIUM What is not being corrupted in Indonesia? Case after case emerges from a seemingly bottomless pit. From imports of beef and medical equipment to security and defense, even pilgrimage funds and the procurement of the Quran have been affected by scandals. Not to mention the countless government officials under investigation by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) for various graft cases. ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- Flights not yet affected by Mt. Anak Krakatau eruption, authorities say
- Brotherhood chief, 65 others get life for Egypt attack
- Journalist murdered in Mexico, ninth of 2018
- Trump's tariffs on $200b of Chinese imports kick in
- Supreme Court pick's accuser agrees to testify Thursday
- Nike-Kaepernick: A marriage of ideals?