The ID card scam the most sickening of all
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman and Morten Meyerhoff Nielsen
PREMIUM What is not being corrupted in Indonesia? Case after case emerges from a seemingly bottomless pit. From imports of beef and medical equipment to security and defense, even pilgrimage funds and the procurement of the Quran have been affected by scandals. Not to mention the countless government officials under investigation by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) for various graft cases. ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Status: Online, but not present