ASEAN's golden age for infrastructure-backed growth
Regional head of commercial banking, Asia Pacific, HSBC
PREMIUM The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) marked its 50th anniversary this week with its biggest economies pledging to double infrastructure investments to more than US$700 billion in a five-year span that could enhance trade, tourism and development to drive sustainable economic growth for decades to come. Transportation initiatives are a key focus for budgeted spending in ASEAN&rsquo...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits Solok, kills one