ASEAN's golden age for infrastructure-backed growth
Regional head of commercial banking, Asia Pacific, HSBC
PREMIUM The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) marked its 50th anniversary this week with its biggest economies pledging to double infrastructure investments to more than US$700 billion in a five-year span that could enhance trade, tourism and development to drive sustainable economic growth for decades to come. Transportation initiatives are a key focus for budgeted spending in ASEAN&rsquo...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Singkawang breaks record for Cap Go Meh celebrations
- Go-Jek most popular ride-hailing app: Survey
- Big Bad Wolf returns to Jakarta in March
- Q4 foreign debt grows by 10 percent: BI
- Learning democracy from Indonesian Idol
- Alleged motorbike thief shot dead by police
- Jakarta Sneaker Day returns to its 'roots' in March
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Olivier Oddos: French food with a twist
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields