Promoting sustainable learning for cacao farmers
Researcher at PT Sustainability and Resilience ( Su-re.co )
PREMIUM Many provinces could be turned into major cacao producing areas through an intensification program. However, a sustainable agriculture concept should be adopted so that the intensification program does not harm the environment. Sustainable practices are applied by some farmer groups in Indonesia. Yet many farmers still use the traditional approach to agriculture, which harms the environment and...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam