Graft main problem in forestry
PhD candidate at the University of Melbourne’s School of Law
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s pragmatic approach was reflected in his statement during the commemoration of Environmental Day in Jakarta. Reports said Jokowi cited forest management in Sweden and Finland as models to learn from. He was quoted as saying, “I don’t think it’s difficult. Just copy it and it can be adjusted to the condition of Indonesia’s...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Nissan’s Ghosn arrested over financial law violation
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace