Graft main problem in forestry
PhD candidate at the University of Melbourne’s School of Law
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s pragmatic approach was reflected in his statement during the commemoration of Environmental Day in Jakarta. Reports said Jokowi cited forest management in Sweden and Finland as models to learn from. He was quoted as saying, “I don’t think it’s difficult. Just copy it and it can be adjusted to the condition of Indonesia’s...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium