Commentary: The battle against intolerance begins at home
The Jakarta Post
“Should Christians make friends with only Christians at school?” my 6-year-old daughter suddenly asked, putting me in a state of shock.
While carefully composing my words in response, my mind raced. Where did she get this thought? Did her school teach her to think like this? Have I made mistakes raising her?
I believe I have done enough to plant seeds of t...
You might also like :
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Travel fair to boost Garuda’s business
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan