Commentary: The battle against intolerance begins at home
The Jakarta Post
“Should Christians make friends with only Christians at school?” my 6-year-old daughter suddenly asked, putting me in a state of shock.
While carefully composing my words in response, my mind raced. Where did she get this thought? Did her school teach her to think like this? Have I made mistakes raising her?
I believe I have done enough to plant seeds of t...
You might also like :
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber