Commentary: The battle against intolerance begins at home
The Jakarta Post
“Should Christians make friends with only Christians at school?” my 6-year-old daughter suddenly asked, putting me in a state of shock.
While carefully composing my words in response, my mind raced. Where did she get this thought? Did her school teach her to think like this? Have I made mistakes raising her?
I believe I have done enough to plant seeds of t...
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf