Commentary: The battle against intolerance begins at home
The Jakarta Post
“Should Christians make friends with only Christians at school?” my 6-year-old daughter suddenly asked, putting me in a state of shock.
While carefully composing my words in response, my mind raced. Where did she get this thought? Did her school teach her to think like this? Have I made mistakes raising her?
I believe I have done enough to plant seeds of t...
You might also like :
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Germany in political crisis as coalition talks collapse
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021