Digital banking changes for financial inclusion
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
Digital banking is not just more hype about the next big thing in the market. It is a necessary part of every bank’s agenda as a way to overcome outdated approaches and mismanaged client relationships.
Banks around the world are actively pushing digital topics both internally and externally. As early as 1994, Bill Gates made the provocative and still controversially disc...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan
- Travel fair to boost Garuda’s business
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Google looking to help news outlets win subscribers
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian