Digital banking changes for financial inclusion
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
Digital banking is not just more hype about the next big thing in the market. It is a necessary part of every bank’s agenda as a way to overcome outdated approaches and mismanaged client relationships.
Banks around the world are actively pushing digital topics both internally and externally. As early as 1994, Bill Gates made the provocative and still controversially disc...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China