Digital banking changes for financial inclusion
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
Digital banking is not just more hype about the next big thing in the market. It is a necessary part of every bank’s agenda as a way to overcome outdated approaches and mismanaged client relationships.
Banks around the world are actively pushing digital topics both internally and externally. As early as 1994, Bill Gates made the provocative and still controversially disc...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Jokowi calls on banks to expand credits to small businesses
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks