Digital banking changes for financial inclusion
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
Digital banking is not just more hype about the next big thing in the market. It is a necessary part of every bank’s agenda as a way to overcome outdated approaches and mismanaged client relationships.
Banks around the world are actively pushing digital topics both internally and externally. As early as 1994, Bill Gates made the provocative and still controversially disc...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Victoria's Secret gala hits snag in China as model pulls out
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift