Rise of the machines toward human well-being
Strategic procurement professional at IBM Indonesia
PREMIUM Learning from e-books, working with emails, closing deals with clients via apps and seeing outer space through Google Earth, the world is slowly becoming more digital and virtual. Humanity is at a crucial milestone due to technological developments. After the cloud era, we are now progressing to artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence, or AI, has ultimately driven business growth by he...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Is one day strolling in Seoul enough?
- Album Review: 'Automatic for the people' by R.E.M
- At least 200 killed in gun and bomb attack on mosque in Egypt
- Saudi crown prince calls Iran's supreme leader 'new Hitler'
- Luhut rejects PLN’s wish to review agreements with power producers
- Tourism ministry holds human resources training in Surabaya
- Police uncover alleged human trafficking of Indonesians into China
- Jokowi inaugurates Silangit International Airport
- Indonesian, Japanese fishermen await repatriation after capsizing
- Ministers plan talks on request to block Airbnb