Rise of the machines toward human well-being
Strategic procurement professional at IBM Indonesia
PREMIUM Learning from e-books, working with emails, closing deals with clients via apps and seeing outer space through Google Earth, the world is slowly becoming more digital and virtual. Humanity is at a crucial milestone due to technological developments. After the cloud era, we are now progressing to artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence, or AI, has ultimately driven business growth by he...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- BTN, Generali introduce insurance product for mortgage customers