Seeking best formula for taxpayers in new rule
Executive director of MUC Tax Research Institute
PREMIUM The government has reinforced tax regulations on deemed dividends for Indonesian taxpayers who own controlling shares at non-listed companies overseas. The policy is in line with the OECD recommendation stated in the Base Erosion and Profit Sharing Action 3, namely the Strengthening Controlled Foreign Company (CFC) rules. In response, the Finance Ministry has issued the regulation PMK No. 107/P...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world