Seeking best formula for taxpayers in new rule
Executive director of MUC Tax Research Institute
PREMIUM The government has reinforced tax regulations on deemed dividends for Indonesian taxpayers who own controlling shares at non-listed companies overseas. The policy is in line with the OECD recommendation stated in the Base Erosion and Profit Sharing Action 3, namely the Strengthening Controlled Foreign Company (CFC) rules. In response, the Finance Ministry has issued the regulation PMK No. 107/P...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Next US House foreign affairs chief vows to check Trump, warns Russia
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC