Financing strategy for a climate-resilient Indonesia
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
PREMIUM On the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly last week, I spoke with business leaders at the Bloomberg Forum to underscore Indonesia’s commitment to its climate-resilient future. As finance minister, the climate financing aspect of this development challenge is within my purview and something I am deeply passionate about. There is continued support and growing expectation for t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Bitcoin sinks below $10,000 to bring monthlong rout to 50%
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Seven interesting facts about Maritime Museum in Jakarta
- Dukuh Atas TOD groundbreaking set for Jan 30