Financing strategy for a climate-resilient Indonesia
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
PREMIUM On the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly last week, I spoke with business leaders at the Bloomberg Forum to underscore Indonesia’s commitment to its climate-resilient future. As finance minister, the climate financing aspect of this development challenge is within my purview and something I am deeply passionate about. There is continued support and growing expectation for t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama