The disabled help Indonesia save face in sports
Dicky Christanto Wulandaru
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The power of the mind — those are the words that best describe where our disabled athletes found the strength to get that far and emerge as the overall champions in the recent ASEAN Para Games 2017 in Kuala Lumpur. They had to put up with the same government neglect that their compatriots cried foul over in response to their poor showing at the Southeast Asian Games, held prior to the Par...
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper