Indonesia's microtakaful: Where are we now?
Mohammad Mahbubi Ali
Research fellow at the International Institute of Advanced Islamic Studies (IAIS) Malaysia
PREMIUM Indonesia is one of the most attractive Islamic financial markets in Asia, as it is home to the world’s largest Muslim population and Southeast Asia’s biggest economy. The country has huge potential for market growth in the Islamic finance sector, including Islamic microinsurance (microtakaful). Microtakaful is an important, yet untapped, segment of Islamic finance. This is particul...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors