Red Cross faces new trend in volunteering
Executive chairman of the Indonesian Red Cross Society (PMI)
At a major global meeting in Antalya, Turkey, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) elected on Monday Italian lawyer and humanitarian, Francesco Rocca, its new president for a four-year term. He will take the reins of the world’s largest and oldest humanitarian network at a time of unparalleled humanitarian need and complexity.
The new pre...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- West Jakarta early childhood school dismantled in front of students
- Indonesia attracts buyers at Hamburg COTECA trade expo
- Saudi Arabia's foreign minister to visit Indonesia
- In China's Catholic heartland, Vatican deal brings Communist Party closer
- The other side of Korea: Art, food and history
- Meikarta graft case: KPK searches residence of Lippo Group CEO James Riady
- FBI leaker jailed for four years
- Trump says Saudi journalist likely dead, warns of 'severe' response
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020