Red Cross faces new trend in volunteering
Executive chairman of the Indonesian Red Cross Society (PMI)
At a major global meeting in Antalya, Turkey, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) elected on Monday Italian lawyer and humanitarian, Francesco Rocca, its new president for a four-year term. He will take the reins of the world’s largest and oldest humanitarian network at a time of unparalleled humanitarian need and complexity.
The new pre...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'