Women in business, advance growth for the nation
Anita Nirody and Shinta Kamdani
PREMIUM Marjiati br Sembiring Meliala has risen from disaster survivor, to business woman. During the eruption of Mount Sinabung in 2010, she lost her orange field and fertilizer business. Today, thanks to business skills, tools and opportunities Marjiati has a thriving enterprise, cooking from her home and providing wholesome food for the community. “I never thought I would be a businesswoman...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- KPK raids PLN president director's house in Jakarta
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world