Investors must be cautious toward world's biggest IPO
Assistant vice president, business strategy at Cogencis Information Services, Ltd.
PREMIUM Nine months ago Snapchat, the camera messaging company, came out with its IPO. Seeing its filing to prospective investors, there was little doubt that the young promoters of the company were carried away in their illusions of grandeur. Its investment bankers had hyped the issue admirably across various channels. As someone who spent his initial years in investment banking and financial media, I...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Associate of close Trump adviser expects to be indicted by Mueller
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- University student ‘pseudo poll’: LGBT behavior caused by keeping wrong company...
- Garuda Indonesia records best OTP in Asia Pacific