Investors must be cautious toward world's biggest IPO
Assistant vice president, business strategy at Cogencis Information Services, Ltd.
PREMIUM Nine months ago Snapchat, the camera messaging company, came out with its IPO. Seeing its filing to prospective investors, there was little doubt that the young promoters of the company were carried away in their illusions of grandeur. Its investment bankers had hyped the issue admirably across various channels. As someone who spent his initial years in investment banking and financial media, I...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over handshake refusal
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Google launches special features for Asian Games 2018
- Cricket hero Imran Khan sworn in as Pakistan PM
- National Folk Museum of Korea to bring ‘mobile museums’ to Asian Games
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- Jokowi opens Asian Games in dazzling ceremony
- Asian Games: Japanese athletes, officials comfortable staying in athletes villag...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program