Investors must be cautious toward world's biggest IPO
Assistant vice president, business strategy at Cogencis Information Services, Ltd.
PREMIUM Nine months ago Snapchat, the camera messaging company, came out with its IPO. Seeing its filing to prospective investors, there was little doubt that the young promoters of the company were carried away in their illusions of grandeur. Its investment bankers had hyped the issue admirably across various channels. As someone who spent his initial years in investment banking and financial media, I...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Online prostitution ring busted in Bekasi
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- No-sweat exercise may prolong life for the elderly: Study
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan to build green 'landmark' in Bali
- Government halts all elevated projects