Investors must be cautious toward world's biggest IPO
Assistant vice president, business strategy at Cogencis Information Services, Ltd.
PREMIUM Nine months ago Snapchat, the camera messaging company, came out with its IPO. Seeing its filing to prospective investors, there was little doubt that the young promoters of the company were carried away in their illusions of grandeur. Its investment bankers had hyped the issue admirably across various channels. As someone who spent his initial years in investment banking and financial media, I...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'