Fintech: Unstoppable tide?
Founder and part of Skystar Capital
PREMIUM Fintech is the latest buzzword and taking the local start-up scene by storm. According to the Indonesian Fintech Association (IFA), the number of fintech start-ups in the country, defined as young companies that use technology to create new or optimize existing financial services, grew by 78 percent in the short space of two years. At the same time, funding of regional and local fintech startups i...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'