Fintech: Unstoppable tide?
Founder and part of Skystar Capital
PREMIUM Fintech is the latest buzzword and taking the local start-up scene by storm. According to the Indonesian Fintech Association (IFA), the number of fintech start-ups in the country, defined as young companies that use technology to create new or optimize existing financial services, grew by 78 percent in the short space of two years. At the same time, funding of regional and local fintech startups i...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless