Fintech: Unstoppable tide?
Founder and part of Skystar Capital
PREMIUM Fintech is the latest buzzword and taking the local start-up scene by storm. According to the Indonesian Fintech Association (IFA), the number of fintech start-ups in the country, defined as young companies that use technology to create new or optimize existing financial services, grew by 78 percent in the short space of two years. At the same time, funding of regional and local fintech startups i...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over handshake refusal
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Google launches special features for Asian Games 2018
- Cricket hero Imran Khan sworn in as Pakistan PM
- National Folk Museum of Korea to bring ‘mobile museums’ to Asian Games
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- Jokowi opens Asian Games in dazzling ceremony
- Asian Games: Japanese athletes, officials comfortable staying in athletes villag...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program