Fintech: Unstoppable tide?
Founder and part of Skystar Capital
PREMIUM Fintech is the latest buzzword and taking the local start-up scene by storm. According to the Indonesian Fintech Association (IFA), the number of fintech start-ups in the country, defined as young companies that use technology to create new or optimize existing financial services, grew by 78 percent in the short space of two years. At the same time, funding of regional and local fintech startups i...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Online prostitution ring busted in Bekasi
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- No-sweat exercise may prolong life for the elderly: Study
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan to build green 'landmark' in Bali
- Government halts all elevated projects