Fintech: Unstoppable tide?
Founder and part of Skystar Capital
PREMIUM Fintech is the latest buzzword and taking the local start-up scene by storm. According to the Indonesian Fintech Association (IFA), the number of fintech start-ups in the country, defined as young companies that use technology to create new or optimize existing financial services, grew by 78 percent in the short space of two years. At the same time, funding of regional and local fintech startups i...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- No nutrients lost in rendang despite long cooking period, research says
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- Basarnas ends search for Lion Air crash victims
- Anti-LGBT sentiment rises ahead of elections
- Singapore Airlines to move to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 3
- Lion Air crash: 'I’m sure dad could swim his way out and survive the crash'
- When Jokowi’s ‘other women’ let their hair down
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official