Jokowi and political rivalries ahead of 2019 election
Gun Gun Heryanto
Executive director of the Political Literacy Institute
PREMIUM With the presidential election less than one-and-ahalf years away the electoral battle has already begun. Political party machines are gearing up, opinion wars are escalating and powerful elites are exploring possible alliances through ever intensifying political communication. Using terms coined by James P. Carse in Finite and Infinite Games ( 1987 ), elections can be seen as “finite&rdq...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Soul-searching as symbol of 70s Singapore faces demolition