What will it take to end AIDS as a threat?
UNAIDS country director for Indonesia
As I watch my 5-year-old daughter play with her friends, I pray that by 2030, when she turns 18, Indonesia will reach the 90-90-90 targets: 90 percent of people living with HIV know their status; 90 percent of those who know their HIV status are on ARV treatment and 90 percent of those on ARV treatment are virally suppressed.
Indonesia has joined the global commitment to end A...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- Flights not yet affected by Mt. Anak Krakatau eruption, authorities say
- Brotherhood chief, 65 others get life for Egypt attack
- Journalist murdered in Mexico, ninth of 2018
- Trump's tariffs on $200b of Chinese imports kick in
- Supreme Court pick's accuser agrees to testify Thursday
- Nike-Kaepernick: A marriage of ideals?