What will it take to end AIDS as a threat?
UNAIDS country director for Indonesia
As I watch my 5-year-old daughter play with her friends, I pray that by 2030, when she turns 18, Indonesia will reach the 90-90-90 targets: 90 percent of people living with HIV know their status; 90 percent of those who know their HIV status are on ARV treatment and 90 percent of those on ARV treatment are virally suppressed.
Indonesia has joined the global commitment to end A...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Soul-searching as symbol of 70s Singapore faces demolition