Responding to Australia's foreign economic policy
Eko NM Saputro
Works for the Finance Ministry’s Fiscal Policy Agency
PREMIUM Recently the Australian government released its 2017 Foreign Policy White Paper, a comprehensive document on promoting an agenda of prosperity and security in a complex and challenging geostrategic environment. The white paper has many infographics within the 136 pages covering Australian domestic values to global cooperation. The government realizes that technological change, a new internation...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards