Responding to Australia's foreign economic policy
Eko NM Saputro
Works for the Finance Ministry’s Fiscal Policy Agency
PREMIUM Recently the Australian government released its 2017 Foreign Policy White Paper, a comprehensive document on promoting an agenda of prosperity and security in a complex and challenging geostrategic environment. The white paper has many infographics within the 136 pages covering Australian domestic values to global cooperation. The government realizes that technological change, a new internation...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- Flights not yet affected by Mt. Anak Krakatau eruption, authorities say
- Brotherhood chief, 65 others get life for Egypt attack
- Journalist murdered in Mexico, ninth of 2018
- Trump's tariffs on $200b of Chinese imports kick in
- Supreme Court pick's accuser agrees to testify Thursday
- Nike-Kaepernick: A marriage of ideals?