Responding to Australia's foreign economic policy
Eko NM Saputro
Works for the Finance Ministry’s Fiscal Policy Agency
PREMIUM Recently the Australian government released its 2017 Foreign Policy White Paper, a comprehensive document on promoting an agenda of prosperity and security in a complex and challenging geostrategic environment. The white paper has many infographics within the 136 pages covering Australian domestic values to global cooperation. The government realizes that technological change, a new internation...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Jasriadi of ‘Saracen’ to undergo trial in Pekanbaru
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Bitcoin futures make muted stock exchange debut
- Fight rages on for House speakership