Will Garuda Indonesia fly higher? Ask the crew
Consultant for Galatea Consulting
PREMIUM The first Boeing B-737Max of Garuda Indonesia was recently seen rolling out from a Boeing factory. At first sight, it seems that the airline, which has been acclaimed in terms of service, continuously receiving awards for its cabin crew, is on the right path. However, it is widely known that Garuda Indonesia has faced financial difficulties in the past several years. Its losses reached US$284 m...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Jasriadi of ‘Saracen’ to undergo trial in Pekanbaru
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Bitcoin futures make muted stock exchange debut
- Fight rages on for House speakership