Insight: 2018 National Budget: Boosting confidence, promoting inclusive growth
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
As we transition to a new fiscal year, this Republic is presented with a credible 2018 national budget that aims to further strengthen economic resilience and promote inclusive growth. The global economic outlook is showing signs of an upswing.
Indonesia’s economy stands to further benefit from increased trade and improved commodity prices. Growth in global trade volume is exp...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens