Insight: 2018 National Budget: Boosting confidence, promoting inclusive growth
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
As we transition to a new fiscal year, this Republic is presented with a credible 2018 national budget that aims to further strengthen economic resilience and promote inclusive growth. The global economic outlook is showing signs of an upswing.
Indonesia’s economy stands to further benefit from increased trade and improved commodity prices. Growth in global trade volume is exp...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bekasi wants roads free of 'Pak Ogah'
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Newly opened Pancoran overpass lacks worthiness certificate
- FBI warned Trump's son in-law on Murdoch ex-wife: report
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Immigration office hunts two foreigners at protest in Batam
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management