Insight: 2018 National Budget: Boosting confidence, promoting inclusive growth
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
As we transition to a new fiscal year, this Republic is presented with a credible 2018 national budget that aims to further strengthen economic resilience and promote inclusive growth. The global economic outlook is showing signs of an upswing.
Indonesia’s economy stands to further benefit from increased trade and improved commodity prices. Growth in global trade volume is exp...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says