Developing better, smart transportation system
J Scott Younger
International chancellor at President University
The cost of transportation logistics in Indonesia is among the highest in the world, whether assessed in terms of time or fuel resources used. The problem is well understood by the government, but solutions remain elusive.
Attendees at a recent seminar on Digital Solutions for Energy Efficiency, organized by MASKEEI. included a wide range of high-level interested parties from ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Lewinsky affair not an abuse of power, says Hillary Clinton
- Erdogan, Saudi king discuss case of missing journalist: Turkish presidency
- Delayed school entry good for mental health: Study
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community
- The warning signs get stronger