Developing better, smart transportation system
J Scott Younger
International chancellor at President University
The cost of transportation logistics in Indonesia is among the highest in the world, whether assessed in terms of time or fuel resources used. The problem is well understood by the government, but solutions remain elusive.
Attendees at a recent seminar on Digital Solutions for Energy Efficiency, organized by MASKEEI. included a wide range of high-level interested parties from ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station