Developing better, smart transportation system
J Scott Younger
International chancellor at President University
The cost of transportation logistics in Indonesia is among the highest in the world, whether assessed in terms of time or fuel resources used. The problem is well understood by the government, but solutions remain elusive.
Attendees at a recent seminar on Digital Solutions for Energy Efficiency, organized by MASKEEI. included a wide range of high-level interested parties from ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus