Developing better, smart transportation system
J Scott Younger
International chancellor at President University
The cost of transportation logistics in Indonesia is among the highest in the world, whether assessed in terms of time or fuel resources used. The problem is well understood by the government, but solutions remain elusive.
Attendees at a recent seminar on Digital Solutions for Energy Efficiency, organized by MASKEEI. included a wide range of high-level interested parties from ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games