Predictive analytics for safer travels
Vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific at Hortonworks
PREMIUM The holiday season is here — and more Asians are traveling than ever before. In fact, Asia has become the world’s fastest growing travel market. In 2016, Asians spent US$600 billion on international travel, and Southeast Asia posted the highest growth among Asian sub-regions, with 9 percent more arrivals, largely due to continued strong intra-regional demand. Our dynamic economies are ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Shameful': US lawmakers blast Trump over Putin summit