Predictive analytics for safer travels
Vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific at Hortonworks
PREMIUM The holiday season is here — and more Asians are traveling than ever before. In fact, Asia has become the world’s fastest growing travel market. In 2016, Asians spent US$600 billion on international travel, and Southeast Asia posted the highest growth among Asian sub-regions, with 9 percent more arrivals, largely due to continued strong intra-regional demand. Our dynamic economies are ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters