Predictive analytics for safer travels
Vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific at Hortonworks
PREMIUM The holiday season is here — and more Asians are traveling than ever before. In fact, Asia has become the world’s fastest growing travel market. In 2016, Asians spent US$600 billion on international travel, and Southeast Asia posted the highest growth among Asian sub-regions, with 9 percent more arrivals, largely due to continued strong intra-regional demand. Our dynamic economies are ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Government praises Mitsubishi for exporting 21,000 Xpander vehicles
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers