Data and analytics for sustainable development
President and managing director for SAP Southeast Asia
PREMIUM Data has become the new life force that drives the world today. Businesses have always leveraged their company or customer information to make better, smarter, real time, fact-based decisions — from developing a new product, moving into a new market or simply redefining an old process. New technologies, an increasing number of connected devices, combined with better data collection tools ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Makassar mother named child abuse suspect
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Instant Noodle Longform
- Record $27.5 mn settlement in NY Catholic child sex abuse case