Firms must seize AI-driven growth
Gianfranco Casati and Neneng Goenadi
PREMIUM As stated in the report entitled Reworking the Revolution: Are you ready to compete as intelligent technology meets human ingenuity to create the future workforce?, and issued at Davos, estimates that if businesses invest in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and human-machine collaboration with the same results of top performing companies, they could boost revenues by 38 percent by 2022 and r...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden