Firms must seize AI-driven growth
Gianfranco Casati and Neneng Goenadi
PREMIUM As stated in the report entitled Reworking the Revolution: Are you ready to compete as intelligent technology meets human ingenuity to create the future workforce?, and issued at Davos, estimates that if businesses invest in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and human-machine collaboration with the same results of top performing companies, they could boost revenues by 38 percent by 2022 and r...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Setya Novanto pays $50,000 in restitution installment to KPK
- Me and my (porn) shadow: 'Spycam' epidemic seizes South Korea
- Indonesian tourism set to beat Thailand in 5 years
- Suspected HTI flag burning sparks controversy among Muslims
- Australia hits five Myanmar generals with sanctions
- Better or worse under Jokowi?
- US warships sail through Taiwan Strait
- UN committee slams French 'burqa ban' for 'violating' rights
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Four earthquakes strike off Canada's west coast