Firms must seize AI-driven growth
Gianfranco Casati and Neneng Goenadi
PREMIUM As stated in the report entitled Reworking the Revolution: Are you ready to compete as intelligent technology meets human ingenuity to create the future workforce?, and issued at Davos, estimates that if businesses invest in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and human-machine collaboration with the same results of top performing companies, they could boost revenues by 38 percent by 2022 and r...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world