Firms must seize AI-driven growth
Gianfranco Casati and Neneng Goenadi
PREMIUM As stated in the report entitled Reworking the Revolution: Are you ready to compete as intelligent technology meets human ingenuity to create the future workforce?, and issued at Davos, estimates that if businesses invest in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and human-machine collaboration with the same results of top performing companies, they could boost revenues by 38 percent by 2022 and r...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights