The uncertainties of cryptocurrencies
Bhirawa J. Arifi
Lawyer at Bahar & Partners
PREMIUM Bank Indonesia (BI) has again reaffirmed its resistance toward the use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in Indonesia. In a recent press statement released in January, BI has given a clear warning to the public not to use, buy or trade any forms of cryptocurrency, and has also displayed the risks of virtual currency transactions. This skepticism from our central bank is very disadvantageous...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights