The uncertainties of cryptocurrencies
Bhirawa J. Arifi
Lawyer at Bahar & Partners
PREMIUM Bank Indonesia (BI) has again reaffirmed its resistance toward the use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in Indonesia. In a recent press statement released in January, BI has given a clear warning to the public not to use, buy or trade any forms of cryptocurrency, and has also displayed the risks of virtual currency transactions. This skepticism from our central bank is very disadvantageous...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace