Constitutional Court's dignity in jeopardy
Adnan Topan Husodo
Coordinator of the Indonesian Corruption Watch
PREMIUM That public faith in the Constitutional Court has declined to the lowest level is undeniable. It all happened after the Court’s ethics board found Court chief Arief Hidayat guilty of breaching the code of ethics for the second time. In the most recent case, the board discovered Arief had lobbied House of Representatives politicians prior to his selection as Court justice for a second term...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights