Constitutional Court's dignity in jeopardy
Adnan Topan Husodo
Coordinator of the Indonesian Corruption Watch
PREMIUM That public faith in the Constitutional Court has declined to the lowest level is undeniable. It all happened after the Court’s ethics board found Court chief Arief Hidayat guilty of breaching the code of ethics for the second time. In the most recent case, the board discovered Arief had lobbied House of Representatives politicians prior to his selection as Court justice for a second term...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Google Search introduces new feature to reduce clicks
- Shots fired at US embassy in Ankara, no casualties
- BREAKING: Buddhist woman imprisoned for complaining about mosque's speaker
- Pontianak urges school closure for smog
- Colombia rescues 49 women from 'sexual slavery'
- Asian Games: Poor ticket handling after spectacular opening
- BREAKING: Another 7-magnitude quake hits Lombok
- UK B&B becomes unlikely site of 'pilgrimage' for Japanese anime fans
- Iran unveils first domestic fighter jet
- Asian Games: Flags rise again for swimming medalists after Sun's demand