Reinvigorating manufacturing base urgent for exports
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo hit the nail on the head when he wondered that although our economy is akin to a person ticking all the right boxes at a health checkup, we are unable to run. With improved investment ratings, a major leap in the ease of doing business index and record-breaking stock valuations, it should be a piece of cake for us, yet it turns out to be a herculean task....
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace