Releasing the head without holding the tail
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM The limited room for a policy rate cut does not dampen the spirit of Bank Indonesia (BI) to loosen its monetary policy. The central bank’s board of governors’ meeting in the middle of January opened the 2018 sheet by relaxing some macro prudential policies. First, BI refined the primary reserve requirement (RR). The RR in rupiah for commercial banks that had originally been set at 5...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Me and my (porn) shadow: 'Spycam' epidemic seizes South Korea
- Moon, Kim get peace award from Indonesian community
- Four earthquakes strike off Canada's west coast
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja stuns 'American Idol' judges
- Australia hits five Myanmar generals with sanctions
- Meikarta project abides by spatial regulation: Minister
- Suspected HTI flag burning sparks controversy among Muslims
- US mulls revoking recognition of transgender people: Report
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Only 2% of ads show women as leaders: Study