Releasing the head without holding the tail
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM The limited room for a policy rate cut does not dampen the spirit of Bank Indonesia (BI) to loosen its monetary policy. The central bank’s board of governors’ meeting in the middle of January opened the 2018 sheet by relaxing some macro prudential policies. First, BI refined the primary reserve requirement (RR). The RR in rupiah for commercial banks that had originally been set at 5...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Soul-searching as symbol of 70s Singapore faces demolition
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- ‘Fire and Fury’: Desperately seeking the truth about Donald Trump