Releasing the head without holding the tail
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM The limited room for a policy rate cut does not dampen the spirit of Bank Indonesia (BI) to loosen its monetary policy. The central bank’s board of governors’ meeting in the middle of January opened the 2018 sheet by relaxing some macro prudential policies. First, BI refined the primary reserve requirement (RR). The RR in rupiah for commercial banks that had originally been set at 5...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world