Reaching out to most oppressed minority
Leads the Burma Human Rights Network in London
PREMIUM Where we send representatives into the world, we too must ensure they embody the compassion, courage and humility necessary to perform the duties they are entrusted with completing by the citizens of their great nations. The former Indonesian ambassador to Burma (Myanmar: the junta changed the country’s name without public consent), Ito Sumardi, had denied gross human rights violations an...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Prosecutors demand 7 years for suspect in Cikupa persecution case