Distinct elements of Indonesia's Indo-Pacific framework
Klaus Heinrich Raditio
Researching China’s recent behavior and strategy in the South China Sea for his PhD at the University of Sydney
PREMIUM Recently, Jakarta has been very enthusiastic about the Indo-Pacific axiom. The President has mentioned it several times, his ministers have articulated it on many occasions and scholars have discussed it extensively. Nonetheless, there is no clarity, let alone an authoritative interpretation on the concept. There is a danger that Indonesia’s Indo-Pacific framework stays exclusive for the ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas