Distinct elements of Indonesia's Indo-Pacific framework
Klaus Heinrich Raditio
Researching China’s recent behavior and strategy in the South China Sea for his PhD at the University of Sydney
PREMIUM Recently, Jakarta has been very enthusiastic about the Indo-Pacific axiom. The President has mentioned it several times, his ministers have articulated it on many occasions and scholars have discussed it extensively. Nonetheless, there is no clarity, let alone an authoritative interpretation on the concept. There is a danger that Indonesia’s Indo-Pacific framework stays exclusive for the ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls