Distinct elements of Indonesia's Indo-Pacific framework
Klaus Heinrich Raditio
Researching China’s recent behavior and strategy in the South China Sea for his PhD at the University of Sydney
PREMIUM Recently, Jakarta has been very enthusiastic about the Indo-Pacific axiom. The President has mentioned it several times, his ministers have articulated it on many occasions and scholars have discussed it extensively. Nonetheless, there is no clarity, let alone an authoritative interpretation on the concept. There is a danger that Indonesia’s Indo-Pacific framework stays exclusive for the ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Lippo's Karawaci flooded, Pejaten Village catches fire
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- ASEAN’s priority: China