Distinct elements of Indonesia's Indo-Pacific framework
Klaus Heinrich Raditio
Researching China’s recent behavior and strategy in the South China Sea for his PhD at the University of Sydney
PREMIUM Recently, Jakarta has been very enthusiastic about the Indo-Pacific axiom. The President has mentioned it several times, his ministers have articulated it on many occasions and scholars have discussed it extensively. Nonetheless, there is no clarity, let alone an authoritative interpretation on the concept. There is a danger that Indonesia’s Indo-Pacific framework stays exclusive for the ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Taliban kill 30 soldiers in first major attack since ceasefire, governor says
- U2's Bono calls on US lawmakers to end family separations