'It's your fault!' and the antirape campaign in India
Author of Julia's Jihad
“It’s your fault!” — this is an accusation women around the world are used to having hurled at them when they are sexually harassed, raped or even when their husbands leave them for other women.
Today I came across it as the title of a three-and-a-half minute Indian video on YouTuve: Rape — It’s your fault.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Prosecutors demand 7 years for suspect in Cikupa persecution case