'It's your fault!' and the antirape campaign in India
Author of Julia's Jihad
“It’s your fault!” — this is an accusation women around the world are used to having hurled at them when they are sexually harassed, raped or even when their husbands leave them for other women.
Today I came across it as the title of a three-and-a-half minute Indian video on YouTuve: Rape — It’s your fault.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...