Markets still robust amid global recovery
Senior researcher at Bank Indonesia
The stock markets’ recent softness has not come as a surprise. According to the former chairman of the United States Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, a “bubble” had formed in both stock and US bond prices.
As a result, the optimism of investors, particularly fund managers in the center of global capitalism may have been jolted by the trauma of an economic reg...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Prosecutors demand 7 years for suspect in Cikupa persecution case