Markets still robust amid global recovery
Senior researcher at Bank Indonesia
The stock markets’ recent softness has not come as a surprise. According to the former chairman of the United States Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, a “bubble” had formed in both stock and US bond prices.
As a result, the optimism of investors, particularly fund managers in the center of global capitalism may have been jolted by the trauma of an economic reg...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- Flights not yet affected by Mt. Anak Krakatau eruption, authorities say
- Journalist murdered in Mexico, ninth of 2018
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- Huawei gives free power banks to people queuing for new iPhone
- Nike-Kaepernick: A marriage of ideals?