Markets still robust amid global recovery
Senior researcher at Bank Indonesia
The stock markets’ recent softness has not come as a surprise. According to the former chairman of the United States Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, a “bubble” had formed in both stock and US bond prices.
As a result, the optimism of investors, particularly fund managers in the center of global capitalism may have been jolted by the trauma of an economic reg...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says