Markets still robust amid global recovery
Senior researcher at Bank Indonesia
The stock markets’ recent softness has not come as a surprise. According to the former chairman of the United States Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, a “bubble” had formed in both stock and US bond prices.
As a result, the optimism of investors, particularly fund managers in the center of global capitalism may have been jolted by the trauma of an economic reg...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces