Malnutrition, stunting and women's labor of love
Commissioner of Komnas Perempuan
Following reports of malnutrition in Asmat, Papua, the media quoted the Jakarta Health Agency late last month as stating that 293 malnourished toddlers were being treated at public health facilities.
The Jakarta Post reported that malnutrition cases had occurred in all five municipalities and one regency in Jakarta with 102 cases reported in West Jakarta, 68 cases in East...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Saudi woman's case against father stirs 'guardianship' debate
- Land owners unseal 46 schools after promise to hire them as civil servants
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Russia warns US it is 'playing with fire' with sanctions