Malnutrition, stunting and women's labor of love
Commissioner of Komnas Perempuan
Following reports of malnutrition in Asmat, Papua, the media quoted the Jakarta Health Agency late last month as stating that 293 malnourished toddlers were being treated at public health facilities.
The Jakarta Post reported that malnutrition cases had occurred in all five municipalities and one regency in Jakarta with 102 cases reported in West Jakarta, 68 cases in East...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws
- Your next Uber ride may have a minifridge stocked with snacks
- Indonesia launches 16th economic package
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw