Forum a mantra for closer Indonesia-Africa ties
Director of the Centre for Policy Analysis and Development on Asia Pacific and Africa Regions at the Foreign Ministry
Indonesia will host the first-ever Indonesia-Africa Forum (IAF) in Bali on April 10 and 11. The forum is a reflection of Indonesia’s commitment to bring it closer to sub-Saharan Africa and boost business ties to their full potential.
The forum reminds us of the 1955 Asia-Africa Conference in Bandung, which brought together many countries from the two continents. Some were like...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Instant Noodle Longform