Forum a mantra for closer Indonesia-Africa ties
Director of the Centre for Policy Analysis and Development on Asia Pacific and Africa Regions at the Foreign Ministry
Indonesia will host the first-ever Indonesia-Africa Forum (IAF) in Bali on April 10 and 11. The forum is a reflection of Indonesia’s commitment to bring it closer to sub-Saharan Africa and boost business ties to their full potential.
The forum reminds us of the 1955 Asia-Africa Conference in Bandung, which brought together many countries from the two continents. Some were like...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom