Forum a mantra for closer Indonesia-Africa ties
Director of the Centre for Policy Analysis and Development on Asia Pacific and Africa Regions at the Foreign Ministry
Indonesia will host the first-ever Indonesia-Africa Forum (IAF) in Bali on April 10 and 11. The forum is a reflection of Indonesia’s commitment to bring it closer to sub-Saharan Africa and boost business ties to their full potential.
The forum reminds us of the 1955 Asia-Africa Conference in Bandung, which brought together many countries from the two continents. Some were like...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt