Forum a mantra for closer Indonesia-Africa ties
Director of the Centre for Policy Analysis and Development on Asia Pacific and Africa Regions at the Foreign Ministry
Indonesia will host the first-ever Indonesia-Africa Forum (IAF) in Bali on April 10 and 11. The forum is a reflection of Indonesia’s commitment to bring it closer to sub-Saharan Africa and boost business ties to their full potential.
The forum reminds us of the 1955 Asia-Africa Conference in Bandung, which brought together many countries from the two continents. Some were like...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back