Industry 4.0: What does it mean for HR directors?
Consultant at Mercer Jakarta
PREMIUM Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR 4.0) is expected to have an impact beyond low-skilled labor and traditional sectors such as manufacturing; unlike what its predecessor did decades ago. While the constituencies — individuals, business organizations and public agencies — are preparing for the potentially excruciating transition, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has unveiled his st...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi