Industry 4.0: What does it mean for HR directors?
Consultant at Mercer Jakarta
PREMIUM Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR 4.0) is expected to have an impact beyond low-skilled labor and traditional sectors such as manufacturing; unlike what its predecessor did decades ago. While the constituencies — individuals, business organizations and public agencies — are preparing for the potentially excruciating transition, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has unveiled his st...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt